muahahahahaha!!! ^^ hehe! helloooooooooooooooooo~ 안녕!!! ㅅㅅ
Using sister lappy now, just now went online for FaceBook a while! ... What I can said for today's work! there's always the same word to describe, "T-I-R-E-D" ... omg! really in a when there's promotion hits weekends! awesome!!! all the aunties complained haha!!! some times I really can't take how the way that bitch aunty works! she's just so mean and demanding !!! DISLIKE! someday I'm gonna teach her a lesson! ...

HEHE! I'm soooooooo! happy and touched that My Dearest DiDi~ gave me this for my birthday present! omg! damnnnnnnnnnnnn cute! ^^hehe! Thank you so much! Mattew you make my day ^^ haha ... JieJie always love you! hope you'll take good care of yourself and please don't cut yourself anymore! Talk to someone, solve it alright! ...

Today ended work at 4pm plus, I help ChoonYen mummy with some stuff which she told me Kelvin told her to settle stuff for him. So I decided to help her as I also have nothing much to do haha and finally done we went kopitiam for a meal, went Four Leaves to buy bread after meal. ChoonYen mummy went QiJi to buy rice for her son and husband! haha ... and lastly home sweet home!

HEHE! tomorrow once again I'm meeting ChoonYen mummy for lunch as I asked her out, cause I forgot to see schedule and request too! meanwhile she's working 5pm tomorrow haha! can go into the store together :D Oh yaaaaa! Our store are still renovating, will close down on 25th and open on the 26th ... 26th will be our House Keeping day! OMG! haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower