This few days I've been online on Facebook haha! to play games! LOL! but I did look through the news feed :D Super Junior have release their 6th album " Sexy, Free & Single " ^^ hehe! like so romance!? hehe! and Rainie Yang! releasing her new album once again! haha! I didn't expect thought Jolin Tsai will release it first haha! ^^ I soooooooo wanna get it! ^^ oh yaaaaaa! and LOL movie DVD is out!!! MILEY CYRUS~~~~~~ hehe!!!

======================================
[image credit: FaceBook SMTOWN]





====================================
[image credit: Rainie Yang's page ]

OMG!!! I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! in lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve with her!!! Why is she so~~~ beautiful! I mean! totally GORGEOUS !!! Really!!! ^#^ hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower