아녕니 주무세요!!! ^^ ㅎㅎ! 오~~~~모~~~!!! It's been four days since my last post, sad! Really have to try my best to post more! hehe! my blog is getting dead huh!? hehe! hmmm~ Let's bounce back to Monday, 2th July ...

I got called down for work in the morning I see the phone, got missed call and message ... sad! not having a good feeling ! Indeed! it's and scary! horrible day ever!!! OMFG~ ... Harbor Day!!! The queue got all the way out of the McD ! when I was at the mall entrance, DAMNNNN~ .... endless! It's Seah and Kelvin shift, when I got there I was being call to punch in ... Take a deep breathe for the war!!! We extended the breakfast till 11.30am, by the right it's till 11am but no choice all the customers are queuing for the $3 Big breakfast! OH GOD!!!! ... exhausted !!! ... Kelvin runs inside the kitchen line alone!!! mannnnn!!! *applauds ^^

Tuesday, 3rd July ...
Hmmm! It's was like totallyyyyyyy! in heaven!!! the day before was heeeeeell!!! dang it! No much sales and it's an cold morning! ^^ love it ... The best damn thing is that the BIM machine got full of mocha smell!!! The bag of mocha got leak, in the machine, back of the machine and the floor were full mocha! sad that it's on peak hour! So I'm the one who cleaned it after peak hours but service in!!! what the hell ... I pulled the machine all the way out just to clean up ... Bee Nhgo still tease me that got new perfume called Mocha perfume! LOL! sad haha ...

Wednesday, 4th July ...
MISS TAY!!! Jennifer's~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! muacks! ^^ but sad that I forgot to send her birthday wishes text !!! dang it~~~

It's my appointment day ... everything's fine ... but can be more better ... Doctor called me to join in more exercise, sigh ! ... tired! ... dietitian called me to eat more vegetable and fruits ... alright! I will try my best haha! I'm happy that I lost 3kg in just three months!!! 0.0 woah~ How did I did it haha! keep up~ :)

Thursday, 5th July ...
Got myself into the kitchen when I punch in for work ... cause BC came down to talk bout our store renovations ... after that around 11.45am!? I got called to pack coke glass!!! yuuuuup~ that stupid coke glass is backkkkk! DAMN! ... sad ... I packed almost 20 plus cases of it, 36 pieces per case! can't imagine I just did it haha! after that I punch out at 5pm ... get my EMC, eat it and then went to help my Mr Tay with his paper work plus schedule ... I'm the manager secretary haha! Boss speak up to all managers! OMG! called me to help them with their paper work when they need and will give me hours! ... Like I'm really very free!!!? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower