" 생일 축하합니다!!! 태민 ^^ "
=============================================
[image credit from Facebook Lee Taemin pages]

Just came back from my chalet celebration and relaxation! haha! went for 4D3N hehe! Have so much fun! I did enjoy and relax a lot haha! I took exactly one week off from work! awesome! haha! Thursday, 12th July is my last day of work before I go for my off days! On my actual birthday I went XingWang for dinner with Hubby! Hehe! Hubbbbbbbbbbbbbbby~~~ Thank you so much! Although Hubby is so busy but yet he still get to spent time with me for dinner, it's my birthday! haha! Hubby came to my apartment and surprised me with a bouquet of flowers omg!!! I freaked out and I'm really touched ! Almost cried haha! I Love you!!! ^.~
The next day after my birthday I have breakfast wiht my family! sad! I miss those days soooooooooooo! damn much~ which I spent my weekends with my family! It's really been a very damn loooooooooooooong time since I last went out together with my family! SWEET! ^^ hehe! I Love my family! haha .... After that I went to meet Hubby near noon time cause Hubby got some things to settle ... We went Vivo City DAISO to buy some stuff haha! I bought McD Fries and apple slice LOL! before we go DAISO haha! The new branch McD, opened besides Vivo City Kopitiam/Banquet! New renovations and procedures! OMG! one word to describle! MESSY! haha!

After Vivo we went Farrer Park to buy cake, actually I wanna get Swensens Ice Cream cake but cost quite a lot so I forget it! In the end I bought Bread Talk Black Forest Cake! :D haha! and Finally Home sweet home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower