Morning! -___- angry!!! got waken up by workers, they start drilling since 9am!!! HEADACHE man!!! ARGGGGGGGGGHHH!!! They still drilling and the time now is 10.10am ... Oh god! ... Really having a hard time now ... sigh ... working later on! till 8pm .... omg! I miss my Hubby so damn badly~~~ .... ;((( Hope Hubby have a good rest after few days of work! ^^ MUACKS!

Yesterday I went for dinner with Sister instead of having lunch with ChoonYen mummy! cause she called me in the noon that she got asked to go for work early! sad~ ... haha! So I date sister! We ate pizza hut hehe!!! I lovvvvvvvvve eating pizza ^~^ YUMMY! hehe...
HEHE!!! my sister so pretty huh? :D

Bought this cutiesssss yesterday after dinner hehe! $10 per pair! hmmm~ kinda ex huh!? haha
OMGGGGGG!!! I'm so damn excited when I saw this on newspaper yesterday! I even called my sister to take a look! HEHE!!! " SHINee WORLD CONCERT II " I so wanna go for it but sometimes I think not worth it cause it's really too expensive than usual concert price and plus it's Korean haha! Fresh huh! hehe!!! They're selling ticket on the next month and concert held on 8th December! ^^ hehe! Enjoy to all people who're going! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower