OMG! damn sian and veri de damn tired lor T.T
Just came back from school hahas.... haix dots lor feelinq sick sia haven recover lor TT
I WAN MUMMY LAH!!! >.<""
Haix... don know when she goinq to come back from malaysia sia ai yo~ so miss her lor haix TT hope everything is fine there lor hahas.....
Ai yo~ so wish I faster recover lah veri uncomfortable lor haix.......
Like havinq slightly fever, flu and worst is kept headache and stomach feelinq not really good oso worx T.T haix...

Diao some more later need go work haix....
3pm to 9 pm worx don know if I can take it anot lor ???? hope can bahx ^^ hahas....
Today in school quite enjoy de lessons lor erm..... think is cause no maths lesson bahx haha =P
OMG! I wanna change all mai time table lah especially mai work de lor I don care lah by this week wanna change everything lah ^^
Luckily mai bro today go school at afternoon hahas cause I wanna use com mah =P
Den I work till night mah den bro 100% sure won let mi use de so I jiu now faster use before he come back lor haha ^^

Okie lah today jiu post till here le ! ......
BB! MUACKS~!!!
EVERYONE IS LOVE BY.....
MI!!! ^-^ xiiaoyanqq.....
hahas....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower