HAPPY NEW YEAR~!!! ^O^
Haha so fast lor OMG! 2008 is mai first year count down sia =P cos all those years said wanna count down but cant tahan jiu go sleep liao hahas....
SIAN lor 2moro start school sia T.T Don kown how they going to look at mi, said mi worx T.T sad lor haix....

Really hope this new year 2009 can be a better year for mi and everything will be wonderful ^^ hahas....
Wish all mai dearest fren, family, relative the whole world =P more healthier, take good care of themselves, all the best for their future and....erm.... same lah lastly CHERISH everything! ^^

Hahas later going to buy present for yandao T.T sad lor he today LAST DAY at RVM le lah ai yo wanna cry liao lor T.T
Den yesterday I actually 2pm jiu can go home le but cant bear to go home cos cant see him when I working le lor den i do FOC till 5plus lor den OMG! wat the hell got ppl order 100 mcchicken plan, 100 4 pieces nugget worx den boss cook till siao den we pack till sia hahas...

Service in I go line one help aunty Mary den clear liao go pack the 100 mcchicken plan dots den behind is the cook apple pie and the fillet wan mah den apple pie up liao I turn den wanna take up den how I know I thought I hang liao den I let go it drop in the oil den splash on mai left hand OMG is de damn pain sia T.T
Den I nv go wash I use napkin clean away the oil den call Hema to help mi put the cream den is more pain lor den mai tear almost come out sia T.T haix...
Den I jiu continue pack den finally bout 5.15pm plus everything done liao lor hahas den I jiu quickly go take mai bag den said BB to everyone of cos yandao os haix den boss nv care mi lor so dao wan bleah =P

Later 4pm work till 9pm haix den veri fast the nxt day jiu need early wake up go that hell school liao T.T Haix...
K lah nth else to add on le BB ^^

YanDao...
Good luck for ur future and all de best ^^
And must take care urself worx !!!
We guys will miss euu de =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower