Dots early morning got wake up by phone call... Mai form teacher Mdm Hartini called mi and ask why I nv go sch worx den I of cos said I not feelinq well mah but is true lor bout every few mins cough till death sia TT mai throat goinq burst lor haix...
Damn pain some more only can drink water cant eat so much things TT
So wish that I can faster recover lor...

Just eaten mai breakfast so regret eaten the breakfast lor wanna vomit sia TT tink the rest of the day cant eat anything le bahx haix only can drink lots of water to make mai stomach full... hahas
Den yesterday OMG! so busy sia de order kept cominq in worx hahas but I like it or else nth to do de worx ^^

Den I yesterday whole day only eat mummy cook de noodles den jiu go work liao den nv eat anything till bout 10.30pm finally can go home and no order hahas den got rider bought pizza den give Liza makan den lisa actually got ask mi go for break meanwhile no customers and orders den I jiu reject cos don feel like eatinq and quite a few ppl go makan mah den the crew room veri small den jiu nv break lor haha =P

Den she ask mi I not hungry meh den I said of cos [but don feel like eattinq]...
Den I end shif liao she brought mi pizza makan I so happy sia hahas THX lots man! Den I called home report I end shif liao hahas report home is mai job too almost everyday when I not at home, go school or go work everything end liao I will call home report de ^^
Sometimes break time I oso will call den I oso tell mummy if got anything jiu just called mi or JieJie =P
So long nv eat pizza lor hahas rider thx for de pizza worx^^

Sian lor today till friday whole school veri quiet de lor cos whole school level go camp mah den of cos sure got ppl nv go de mah but mai classmate nv go camp de oso nv go school den how expect mi go there company miss goh without mai frens there worx haix... Den I jiu nv go school lor ^^ But I hope got calls for mi to go work hahas =P

Okie lah today jiu post till here lah ^^
MUACKS~! loves...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower