Dots lor today in school so de.... haix.... nth to do de lor and some more school canteen don have much food store open sia ai yo yo... -_-'''
Diao don know why I go lor... veri sian de lor see that qian nian lao yao talk and nag can bang de wall lor some more our ear can burst worx hahas =P
Whole day write don know wat assay or rerflections ai yo wat the hell sia TT
So sian lor for gal only mi, marmie, Jeslyn,Priya and Ying Jing go wait till bout 1pm den release us sia den we all go compass point walk walk and eat eat lor...
Den at yoshinoya is damn de fun and funny lor =P hahas...

At first marmie pei ying jing go buy food makan den back liao I use marmie phone to search music and listen mah den search dao S.H.E de ai lai guo den Jeslyn wan jiu call mi send her lor den she wanna take out her phone den suddenly her phone fly to a yoshi aunty havinq break and eatinq some more fly and drop right nxt to her sia den all her phone open and den de aunty said euu wanna kill mi worx den we all laughinq hahas den I go pick up for her =P
Den we chat, play den joke lor... I said quite a lot of things lah i cant really recall wat we chat and joke hehe sorry worx =p

OMG! today is the second last day of camp for all mai 4T9 frens lah hahas don know they got enjoy a not mah!? -_-??? hope so ^^
Today they havinq camp fire lor TT so miss sia but I miss them more than de camp fire haha ^-^
Haix... nxt week get ready to nag/scold by mai form teacher bahx TT cos I Tuesday, Wednesday and 2moro don have attend school cos is really de damn borinq and wastinq mai time there worx haix... The school lor every time act smart de lor ai yo yo

Haix... really sia don know how to slove mai this problem who can be mai ears!? TT
I really need mai darlinq angels by mai side when I need euu PLS! don leave mi alone or behind!? TT
I now only can said that I.... really feelinq stress.... upset and WANNA CRY LAH! TT
Why so mani ppl said I... I veri *** pls don said that I oso human lah TT
I have feelinqs too! PLS! PLS! give mi time! I really need time and.... all of ur support!
I really scare all this problems, stress will kill mi or hurt myself I oso don know wat will happen and... someone pls help mi slove it too!!!!! ..............

But... but why is mi!???
I want de answer! why is mi!? TT
I don want all this problems pls take it away from mi PLS!!!
I really hate all this feelinqs! I really don wan it!!! TT

.............................. * 我的快乐呢!? +
................................ * 在哪里?... +
.................................... * 不要拿走好吗?! +
....................................... * 我真的很需要快乐.... +
.......................................... * 和我的微笑...给大家欢乐!?....... +
.............................................. WHY!??? !!! ..................................................

Lables : 现在的我...是第二個自己.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower