Hahas finally can use com liao ^^
Dots bout few days nv touch com le lor T.T
I bout 1 or 2 month nv see mai baobei xiiaozhuu le lah damn miss him de lor T.T
Haix... hahas today is the second day of sch lah quite fun lor morning still de same almost late =P hahas...
Diao later got work 5pm to 10pm sia haix...
Hahas so happy mai fever gettinq better le YEAH! but still feelinq uncomfortable lah =P So haven totally recover yet hope will recover soon den hahas ^^

Ai yo mai tag board goinq to flood liao worx hahas but is good that at least got some one tag mi hahas...
Dots... spammers stop spamminq le OMG! am I dreaminq =P hahas
Ai yo just like I said le mah don waste ur time lah but still wanna meet up with euu sia oh ya hor forget liao is a hum ji wan where wanna dare to meet mi sia hahas...
But seriously lah don said I bad lah hor is euu this spammer start first okie so I den like this talk to euu de...
Euu insult mi too much and I cant don ignore euu and some more euu insult all mai fren, mai sister and mai mother!
I think euu are not really that bad!? Euu just angry or jealous with some thing that I don noe why?!!! Den euu just com and spam mai blog...
Euu don wanna meet up nvm!
Don wanna tell mi who euu are I oso don mind! but at least euu tell mi why wanna do all this silly things!?
If euu agree wanna meet up just tell mi any time I will try to arrange and reply euu as soon as possible de ^^
2009 is a new year...
Throw away all de pass,sad things start a happy new year ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower