Just wake up... so sian nth to do worx haix.... so I jiu come post lor ^^
2day never go school hahas=P
Haix really lah still havinq that kind of feelinq don know why TT
I so wish I had never born some times cos... really feelinq upset wanna cry everytime but cant....
2day is another new day hope will get better bahx ^^ ..........

I wanna buy xiaozhu album lah TT ai yo~ I cant find le lah wat the hell I den really wanna cry sia haix....
I will try to find and buy bahx ^^ hahas.........
And I oso wanna buy Rainie de new album celebration concert CD/DVD haha.....

Haix... don feel like talkinq de whole day .... so as don feel like eatinq anything lor.....
Still findinq mai answer but cant really find TT.....

+ 人的健康和生命... #
+是我们人生中最重要的一部分!... #
+ 家人和朋友... #
+ 是我们人不能没有的!...... #

Lables: <> 好好珍惜...现在的每一刻! <>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower