Haix... Today is not wake up by school/teacher is wake up by mai parent...
They kept ask mi why don wan go school and oso called mi go school worx but if I go liao den I alone sia no fren pei mi TT
And some more that Miss goh hor is de OMG! lor haix... she's a councilor sure called us do silly or stupid things de lor which no body will like wan unless euu lend ur ears to her den will have some fun bahx hahas....
Mummy, Daddy sorry lah not I don wanna go school is just that I hate lonely and some more all de level go camp sia sure not really mani ppl left de lor [sian...] haix...

Dots yesterday actually no work de worx de Liza called mi if I'm free can go work a not and that time I was sleepinq cos damn sick haix... Den of cos go work lah hahas but mai parent seem like not happy and nowadays they don like mi to go work le sad lah haix TT don know why worx haix....

Den yesterday is veri de down crew sia mai order kept cominq in every time den till bout 10.30pm finally I done all mai orders hahas =P
Den Alvin DiDi yesterday at Xiaodi dian slackinq again ai yo euu veri de free hor!?
Forget wat I tell euu liao ar! Rest at home lah and some more study if euu are really free... ^^
And one more thing don eat all de food that euu shouldn't eat hor!
Take care urself lah don let mi worry euu this DiDi hor ^^
I will take care myself de so euu no need worry bout mi this JieJie haha ^^

Wat the HELL LAHHHH~~~~!!!!!
I wanna buy xiaozhu album lah TT ai yo~ TT
Really wanna cry liao le lah TT
I wan buy lah TT
I don care TT
Its mai time to decide TT
Veri scare don have liao lor TT !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower