BaoBei JieJie HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ^^
Hahas... ai yo old one year again sia =P hahas
^^ Wanna wish euu a veri happy birthday, may all ur dreams come true worx, kampateh for ur 'O' level and.... I LOVE EUU! ^o^ MUACKS~! =p
Euu are de best jiejie FOREVER in mai heart^^
Although euu sometimes nagged at mi but I know that all is for mai own good lah so... still wanna wish euu veri happy birthday!
Euu good lor euu >.<" got so mani present I wan oso don have so mani sia T.T haix... sad lah, sad lah hahas =P
Jie sorry worx this year never buy euu present! T.T I feel veri bad and sad lah!
But hope euu can or willinq to wait for mi save till lots of $$$ den we go out buy ur present lor ^^ Hope euu don mind hahas....

Dots!... mai blog had DEAD for 3 days liao hahas finally can use com lor cos bro goinq out ^^ YEAH!
This few days never post and touch mai blog cos no time and quite busy haix.... damn tired lor this few days hahas....

OMG! today in school quite pai seh sia... cos...
Durinq English lesson we goinq through our work book [comprehension] den teacher will called reg.no. den read out de passage and some more mai English Teacher is mai form Teacher sia ai yo~ hahas...
Den I this few year never do this liao lor den suddenly called mi to read haix... of cos nervous lah den OMG! finally finish liao den I was shocked lor cos almost de whole class claps thier hands lor hahas...
Den mai heart was thinkinq that have I done something stupid or read veri funny or wrong... -_-'''
Den Teacher said all de good thing lor den I finally cool myself down haha =P
Den total is 10 marks and I got 8 marks hahas so happy...

Haix... talk bout school mah... quite stress lah cos this year last year at secondary school le and some more 'N' level worx T.T diao...
Hope every thing will improve bahx ^^
Need K mai books almost everyday le and I was thinkinq not to work at weekdays cos I really cant concentrate on lesson the day after work...
So I hope terence let mi only work on weekends lor ^^ hahas...
Think will change mai schedule to work on.... maybe Thursday or Friday and weekends lor ....
Hope mai 'N' level can past with flyinq colours and reach the target I wan ! ^^

XiiaoYanQQ!
XiiaoYanQQ!
XiiaoYanQQ!~

加油!
加油!
加油 [喔]!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower