*-* Wednesday 23rd January 2008 *-*

Haix... today PE lesson I thought can happily play wan lor how I noe run outside school mai kidney pain lor the first lesson oso like tht lor dots...
We all 3T9 in the hall happily playing floor ball den bout 10.30 plus le we need go "pouch" b cos the lower sec is coming into the hall... we all at there le den Mr James Tan said run one small round outside the school den I feel veri happy cos like long time nv jog/run le!

We all run le... at first I run with shi yu Marmie, Fiona and ying Jing we run run run den shi yu marmie chase up and catch up with lynn. Den left mi ying Jing and Fiona we jog den we saw mai lao gong hehe paulyn infront and she turn back think is ying Jing call her bahx I'm not sure and she saw Fiona not running den she run towards us and veri strict worx she call Fiona to run, faster run, go quick run, now go run faster! lol... haha so funny lor den Fiona said she cant run anymore le and oso said euu think euu mai who call mi run den I should run...
OMG! she said things like this like a bit too much leh haix...
After that paulyn snatch her wallet and run quite far away den mi and Ying Jing call[encourage]
her to chase paulyn for her wallet den she call us to help her chase lol... -_-!!!
Ying Jing chase after paulyn den follow by mi, Fiona still walking behind mi...
We chase up le den we turn to the car park i saw wei kian and Jacitha walking den I walk with Jacitha. Ying Jing and paulyn aready run quite far away from mi den I call Jacitha to chase up them with mi den we run...

Bout going to reach le I at the car park there which oso quite near the mini mark suddenly mai head feeling quite dizzy and mai left kidney started to pain liao den I stop and sit on de floor to rest... Jacitha company mi den Ying Jing call paulyn for few times but she cant hear den she ran back to school den I got abit shocked lor cos Mr Tan, lynn, Jeslyn, Shi yu all mai fren and some bois running towards mi... den I quickly stand up, Jacitha and I'm not really sure who oso help mi back to the school cos that time I still abit dizzy and gong gong lor...

I wan thank all mai fren and I love euu all veri veri veri much much^O^ MUACKS! euu all are always be there for mi^^ Mr Tan!, thank you oso!!! hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower