*-* Sunday 27th January 2008 *-*

Ai yo finally find mai tag board liao take bout 5 to 10 mins den complete every thing worx haha so happy...
Yesterday don hv use com so nv post but I go bugis or can oso said as guan yin miao bahx I saw mai MARMIE [SHI YU]!!!^o^ hehe... actually at first I only saw her mummy den is like why the face look so familiar lor den I cant relly remeber who is that lor den I saw mai marmie point at mi tden I oso point back and oso jump lor haha... I went up and hug her worx :P she so pretty sia wear tht clothes so beautiful leh but we nv chat too long la nt even 3 mins lor haix... so sad but nvm la can see her during weekend I already veri happy le cos I now cant really go out le cos need concentrate on studies lor....

Haha! two more weeks is chinese new year le worx can take ang bao le^^ I wish I can go out with all mia darling and baobei [frens] lor...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower