*-* Tuesday 8t January 2008 *-*

Haha mai brother so good lor give mi use com^^ thats why I can post at afternoon I think he a bit tired bahx cos he start sch this monday le he study at Ang Mo Kio ITE bout 20 to 25 mins den reached. He said the sch hor must keep singing national anthem till the principle accept leh just same as mai hell sch lor SKSS, said what SKY archiver I think HELL archiver bahx cos veri strict and everthing oso cannot or NO NO NO de lor haix....

Today at school quite fun lor^^ Recess time we squeeze together in one table leh haha but ying jing nv squeeze with us lah cos she not eating. Den after recess is english lesson the teacher her voice veri soft leh and some more she said"I think mai voice is veri loud!" lol....-_-!!!
Don noe she what religion lor not Malay not Tamil ai yo den bangala mehh... dots sia... but she quit ke lian lor mai classmate some said that don like her....
She quite nice and pretty worx^O^ hehe...

Ai yo today I reached home le den realize that I forgot to bring mai story book home leh and I borrow it from de library wan I scare 2moro go to sch hor gone liao hope won...
Haha so happy leh 2moro PE can see mai last year form teacher Mr James Tan le he veri good, mai maths teacher told us 3T9 that he actually quite sad that this year he not our form teacher but not form teacher is PE teacher and still "2T8" [3T9] teacher mah^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower