*-* Thursday 10th January 2008 *-*

I feeling quite angry worx cos just now view some of mai frens blog, I view mai marmie and nick blog hor they two hor.... haix don noe how to said lah! I only noe that I'm quite angry!!! feel like crying oso! =(
ai yo don care le la.... by 2moro mai anger will gone le bahx hop so cos I don wan lose mai fren by quarrelling...

Today English lesson the teacher so ke lian lor but she actually veri good mah don noe why some of mai classmates don like her lor maybe they xi guan mdm cheng teach bah...
After her lesson teacher wan some body to help her carry her thing to her table so lynn call mi help oso den I do lor. Den we go to the life there go down and she said that paulyn they all four gals actually veri sweet just only that they veri naughty worx so as the malay gals...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower