HOPE EUU DON ANGRY!^^

*-* Friday 11th January 2008 *-*

Haix today I feel a bit sry and bad leh cos lynn wanna sit with mai marmie shi yu mah den marmie told her if can change de sitting arrangement that I sit with mai marmie den she sit with limin den she said nvm lor okie bahx. She like a bit sad and quite angry leh her look... so I don noe whether wan change a not but lynn told mi next week sit with marmie den I like don really noe wat to said worx.... is like... just felt veri sry lor!
I hope she won get angry or sad leh cos if she angry I will lose one fren le!!!

I don noe wat happen to mi lor cos yesterday after school go home le start feeling veri sick and not really comfortable... den this morning almost time going to school le I den realize I was sick and a bit fever... feel so ill lor but maths lessons I felt veri fresh le lol so funny lor^O^ haha...
I feel so tired now cos just now came back home sweep den floor mop de floor den eat mai lunch...
Usually is mai jiejie mop the floor de but last friday, this monday and today I do cos she quite late come home and by the time she came home le sure veri tired de cos she now sec 4 mah a lot of things to study worx... so when she reached can relax! ^O^
Her birthday is coming le haha is on 21th January hehe... haix... you lao le yi shui liao :P !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower