*-* Tuesday 22nd January 2008 *-*

Haha finally pierce mai ear le, yesterday at compass point 77 street there do de and yesterday is mai baobei jiejie b'day worx... ^O^ She help mi paid half the $$$ I feel a bit bad leh cos everytime use her $$$ but hor I still need return her wat so no need to feel bad leh haha joking la still feel quite bad lor haix...

Today after school go Bugis with mai marmie, ying jing and mai marmie maple fren, I go there company ying jing buy clothes so sad lor so many beautiful, nice and clothes that I like lor but no $$$ to buy sia, I like the one short lor veri nice sia cost $29.20 leh... dots.... need to wait long long den can buy cos need time to save $$$ hehe^^
I feel s bit guilty leh cos after school I should call mai mummy tell her that I will return home at bout 4 or 5pm plus de but I never call... den I reached le she scold mi "WHY SO LATE DEN COME HOME HUH! " Den I tell her that I company mai fren go buy clothes "DEN EUU AT LEAST MUST CALL HOME AND TELL MI MAH!!!"
Den I diam diam never said anything and go in mai room.....
I actually wanna call her de but don noe why never call lor haix.... sorry leh mummy!!!

Arrr! so angry mai brother la! show mi attitude use com a while oso cannot meh !!!!! den just now take his short think wan go bath bahx and he slam de door worx!!! haix... but he is a veri good bro lor only his attitude and short temper lah^O^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower