Feeling like dieing lah! =(

*-* Wednesday 9th January 2008 *-*

Today PE lesson is Mr James Tan he call us run outside the school two rounds den I run with ying jing, we run bout the second round almost reached le den suddenly mai left kidney which below a bit started to pain den I told ying jing bout it den she ask mi if I'm okie and I tell her okie lah...
Den reached school le I saw lynn and paulyn we walk into the school den ying jing tell paulyn bout it den veri funny lor she pull mi to where mr tan and 3T9 was and she wanted to pull mi to mr tan there but I don wan keep on turning back but at de end mr tan still noe cos paulyn shout mr tan den he come towards us and she told him bout it....
After PE I rest den really quite pain worx after that head feeling a bit giddy but now feeling better le^O^

Mai shi yu marmie hp today after PE lesson got confiscate leh cos don noe they said a gal name call "Angele" wan tell james tan that mai marmie took out her hp and don noe do wat I not really sure but today after she got back le...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower