*-* Tuesday 15th January 2008*-*

Ai yo veri angry worx don noe mai brother do wat to the com lor all I download the thing all gone liao le!!! I download the 公主小妹 series all gone le arrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! so sad sia.....
I wish I got mai own com lor... haix....

I veri sian lor nth to do den I post thing lor.... This few day the weather so hot den cold lor! haix... today still the same lor feel veri sick sia =( at sch mai head quite dizzy worx den mai marmie [shi yu] ask mi wat happen den I tell her she veri cute lor ask mi if I wanna go home a not den I said don wan^^ haha... she so kind, pretty lor no wonder she got stead haha^^ :P

2moro got PE lesson worx haha yes I love PE lesson and is Mr James Tan teach us PE ^O^ he veri good and veri veri de kind lor!.... But I don like him when he is angry hehe... :P
Den 2moro the last lesson is Enrichment I had that lesson because is MISS JULIET GOD teach lor so suai de lor bleah!!!.... when she talk she can talk veri de loud sia mai ear so pain lor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower