It's Friday :D

I'm really so glad that it's already Friday ^.^ haha! I'll be going to my parent house tomorrow which is a Saturday. Today is 31st of March, end of the month which means hubby is working graveyard shift to do stock take and I'll only get the chance to see hubby at tomorrow night. Hubby will fetch me from my parent house just to bring me and my boys home together, meanwhile tomorrow night there's a birthday celebration for my dearest papa and korkor *hearts

Tomorrow morning my darling sister will come my house to fetch me and my boys over to my parent house and then I'll leave to get some snacks, dessert and Cakes for dinner celebration haha! Me and sister decided to get Ice Cream cake from Swensen.

Tonight I'm alone, the boys slept in early so as my MIL, she's really tired as she wake up early in the morning 5am to prepare food for today's praying "清明节“. I did not go together with my MIL and hubby as my boys are at home and didn't go to school, DiDi is down with flu and cough and KorKor, he's down with fever for the last few days. He recovered yesterday so decided to let him stay at home for a rest today and go back to school next week. Really so tiring to look after the boys haha for almost two weeks ... 

Hope hubby will get a good rest when he got home tomorrow, he planned to change the toilet bowl cover and wash the air conditional tomorrow. But I'm afraid that he will be home at around noon time, i really rather hubby to get some rest and sleep instead of doing some stuff. This kind of job is really torturing, I know that hubby is kind of suffering, it's like 24 hours on phone calls and emails. Really pity hubby and I'm really sad to see hubby becoming more tired than before. I agree that when the position is different, all the task and jobs are more stressful and tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower