Feelling so sad ...

Hello! It's the month of March already and can't believe that I'm really tired now but forcing myself to post Blog. I guess it's because there's no one I could really talk to now, feeling so sad! so down! I'm the only one that is still awake and using laptop, wish to talk to hubby and thought I could talk to him tonight but he has already falls asleep. Hubby also really such a poor thing, have been so busy for some preparation at his store till he didn't really got to sleep for more than 3 to 4 hours for almost four days straight. I miss him a lot actually, but really hope that he have a good sleep tonight, Love you dear :)

Why I'm on blogger at this hour!? Can't really describle my feelings and emotional, I'm feeling so tired and frusrated. Feeling so sad and irriated too! PMS~ really... I can't help and because I'm a sensitive and emotional type of person, horoscope of Cancer haha! But the facts is that actually I'm not really happy living in this kind of enviroment and this kind of people. She has been talking behind my back towards her friends and relative, I do believe that and she has also said bad things behind my back or even scold me vulgarities. She's really such a scary old women to me, I'm scared and really tired of living with her or even facing her, I feel so creepy when she smiles at me each times now. I feel so disgusted when she's being nice to me, overall I'm just too tired and angry to live with this kind of person, no matter who she is.

She have been acting smart and so straight forward, she doens't think for others people feelings and thoughts too. She only thinks for herself most of the time, she's the problem actually. I have totally no idea how long do I still have to tolerate all her nonsnese and bad comments. I can't accpet what she says about me because it really hurts and I'm so shocked till I can't believe that she's actually this type of people ...

I reallt have no idea how long will i survive through all this metal abuse and physical abuse. I'm really so so damn tired already. I ahve to be strong for my boys and my future, I will not fall just because I'm sad!

Good night ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower