Monday, 20.03.2017 [THROWBACK]

Hello! Would like do a Throwback post ... That day I went to see family doctor due to my backache, I sprained my back again on the Saturday morning. Hubby accompanied me to see the family doctor as he also would like to go for consultation. His eyes was feeling uncomfortable too, the doctor said that his eyes got infection by dust and dirt from his hands when he rubbed his eyes. After seeing doctor we went Burger King for our late lunch before going to Nex mall to get some groceries.



Bought coke float (Ala-cart $3.50 per cup), Mushroom Swiss Tendergrill Chicken upsize meal to cheese fries for additional $1.40. Bought a Ala-cart King dog with BBQ & Mayo sauce also a Taro pie and a box (4 pcs) of Mexican Drumlets. I really love to eat Burger king and it has been quite sometimes since I last have it. Yummy~ ;D

(image from Google search - image)

I love the BBQ Turkey Bacon Tendergrill Chicken Burger but now it's only available at Changi airport outlets. I miss eating this, I last ate this was at Vivo City with hubby and my elder son. Hope I will get a chance to eat it again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower