the first time ...

Right now I'm feeling kind of frustrated, I was really so so upset just now. I met a unreasonable lady and  doesn't wish to status the religion here, she was so fussy but I'm lucky that I did not speak to her anything and also I didn't get the time to talk to her as it happens so sudden.

Here's what happened ...
Me and my MIL fetch the boys from the school and we brought one baby pram for both of my boys to sit on one pram together ... When we reached our flat and when we were about to take the service lift, but before us there was a student girl so we went into the service lift after her. So behind us was the fussy lady and she was pushing the NUTC Fairprice trolley as well, she also wanted to enter the service life as well. So me and my MIL was really surprised that she insist wanting to enter the lift but I told her that it's kind of impossible to enter the service lift where there's a pram, a student girl and two adults in the service life. I just told her by shaking my hands that it's kind of impossible to join in and I did not speak a single word at all, before I wanted to speak about anything she have already raised her voice and asked me "WHY!?"

But in the end she did not join in the service lift, as everyone knows that a HDB flats service lift actually is not that big for two NTUC Fairprice trollet isn't it!? If it does fit ins but the people also can't be possible to enter as well. So I really don't understand the lady, have totally no idea what comes to her mind that she thinks that it is able to fit in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower