Saturday, 11/03/2017 [THROWBACK]

Hello~ I'm posting at this late hour again, when it's the time my boys are sleeping and almost everyone are sleeping already. This time I'm using my laptop as I found out that the Blogger's app are not that useful or even working well, so I decided to use my laptop instead. Although I'm feeling really so tired and damn sleeping but really wanted to post something recenlty, as I can't really talk it out to my hubby, my family of how sad and tired I am recently.

I also wanted to upload some photo on Friday, 10/03/2017... I went for a short Lunch tea with sister at the Starbucks haha! At City Square Mall ...


Ordered Chocolate Cookie Crumble Muffin, it doesn't really taste that good than the first time I've try. The chocolate taste kind of awful this time when I eat it ... Also the almond croissant which I've always love to eat that :) so crispy~


Grande Dark Mocha Frappuccino & Tall Chocolate Chip Cream Frappuccino.



Alright~ I'll just upload some pictures and some message on yesterday. Yes! I went home actually, feel so comfortable! Always~ I'm missing home already, missing my family already ^^


Hubby working in the afternoon shift so he send me and my boys to my parents house and then me & hubby went to the Block 435 coffee shop and have our brunch ... haha! so glad that Hubby's favourite Fried Egg Oyster store is opened today, we have the chance to eat a meal together once again.


Green Tea Cream Frappuccino !
I went Hougang mall to buy some stuff that my MIL actually requested so after getting my stuff I went to Starbucks and checkout their Tumbler. But in the end I still didn't purchase the Tumbler I wanted as I think that there's a no need of it at all, just try to save up some cash haha!


After my Starbucks drinks I went back to my parent house and after a while the food arrived haha! My elder brother feed me today :D TEXAS Chicken~ Yummmmmy! I'm in love with it ohhh god! It really taste so so goooood! a lot wayyyy better than KFC :P


I've also bought 老伴豆花 at hougang bus interchange ... Just feel like eating haha! Bought three bowl home and I ate a bought hehe!


Alright! My Saturday post come to the end haha! it's already passed 1am now and so ~ Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower