GWS my darling boy ...

Hello~ the time is getting late already and my energy is draining off too, have been looking after my boys for this whole week and it's not even a week yet and I'm already exhausted. My two darling are sick so I did not bring them to child care/school, let them stay at home and look after them. My baby boy is having flu and cough, I guess he caught a cold after a slight fever. My darling is having fever these few days, he's temperature really got so high till hubby brought him to family doctor for a medication to place inside his butt. But thank god that he's fine after they got home and the fever went down to 37 degree instead of 40 degree when they rushed to consult the family doctor.

Really wish both of my boys please get well soon, I miss them being a healthy boy and can't stop eating what they loves to eat. Hope these few months of bad weather please pass off soon, really such a bad bad weather recently, adult gets sick too. Hope everyone take good care of themselves, have more vitamin and fruit, dink more water.

I did thought of changing my blogskin recently but can't get enough time to edit and settle it, hope I'm able to finish it for this one month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower