OMG~!!!!!
So tired T-T Just came back from appointment haix....
at there is damn sian de lor 有没有!?

Hahas... after school jiu rush home den rush there with mummy lor.......

Erm.... veri funny lor mai marmie, lynn, Ying Jing all ask mi all the "friends" I said wan is who!? hahas.....
Ai yo~! ^^ don worry lah is not euu all and of cause oso not Eileen cause I veri long time never see her le! T-T
Damn miss her de lor!!! Some more today she called mi sia OMG~! I in school havinq lesson den after lesson end I msg her....
she ask mi to go out with her but... so sad lor T-T got appointment!!!! arrrrrr~!
All the "friends" are mai other/outside friends so.....
^^ don care bahx hahas....

Although they treat mi that I hate the way they treat it and.....
I CANT DO ANYTHING!


Haix... life are like that anything can happen and at anytime!....
And we really cant do much...
life's still have to go on why don we smile and live happy everyday rite!? ^-^
Those people only know how to show off [to mi] everything that I cant do and don have de but I jiu shi DON CARE euu all this people..... bleah.....

Okie lah jiu post till here larhs ^^
BB! MUACKS~

SMILE ALWAYS! ........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower