YO~ Hahas... just came back from work ^^
Haix so tired and sian lor after I reach home T-T
Dots lor today work hahas have lots of fun worx ^^
Thx to Li Yang and Xin Yi hahas make up cheer up and forget bout mai sad things again hahas...

I today work in the kitchen ^^
hahas love kitchen soooooo much~ =P
And.... qi ji worx never called mi do MDS hahas...
Den I do hotcakes after that is Li Yang den 10 am le she go do Transition so Xin Yi take over her lor...
Den OMG~! hahas we were laughinq, jokinq and chattinq all the way till change over sia hahas....
Oh ya! so as mai dear Nurul and best shi fu we all havinq fun ^^
Most dots wan is that outside is full of costumers liao and yet we are still playinq and laughinq loudly inside de kitchen =P
But luckily Joyce not workinq in the morninq haha or else she will said : ai yo~ euu all veri de nosiy leh! Can [pls] lower down ur volume mah!?..... hahas
But said true wan lor quite long never see her liao... den finally Afternoon I saw her and she work night wan lor -_-'''

Oh ya! I damn MISS ADELE SISTER TOOOOO~!!!!
Today she work 3pm lor den luckily I 3pm den go home hahas ^-^
Damn damn miss her sia =P Finally today can meet dao her lor .....
And veri de long never chat with her liao sia haix.....
Veri long never see Terence and Yi hao too T-T sad lah haix....... =P
Don know how Yi hao lor cause he tag Adele said that he work 16hours per day OMG~!
Can be damn danm tired worx....
hope he don keep busy workinq till forgot to take care of himself bahx ^-^
And oso hope that 11th feb can go and visit him.......
KAMPATEH worx and All The Best too euu~! =P

Haix... tomoro school day again only got one word to say... SIAN~! lah =P hahas
Really lor cause a lots of school work to do man T-T
Luckily I only work weekends sia or else I will faint haha =P
Hope I will try mai veri best and have a good result for mai all exams and of cause!... 'N' level haha ^-^
Adele sister~!
We both KAMPATEH for our future! haha =P
no lah jokinq de lah is our exams and 'N' level !!! ^O^


I still have that question in mai mind!
Why in this world have people that don really know how to understand each others feelinqs!? WHY!?
Why euu all wanna treat mi like that?
Am I really make all of euu hate mi and look irritated!?
PLS TELL MI!
I WAN AN ANSWER PLS!?....

Do I really have so mani things to gossips about! HUH!?
If euu wanna gossip why don euu just said out loud and let the whole world knew wat euu are tryinq to say and meanwhile said it INFRONT of mi if euu dare and I will give all of euu A BIG SLAP on ur damn face!!!......
Really really wish that one fine day euu all will have retribution and have the same feelinq just like I have now that euu hate the way that euu don wan others people to treat euu!!!
I only just a bit difference from last time mah....
I know I am gettinq fat now okie!
So wat big banana!? HUH!?
YA! I have Diabetic SO~!?
Need to treat mi like I have AIDS meh!?
If I really have it, I already in hospital lor and no need to see all of ur damn faces!
Euu all smart so wat!? only know how to gossip like AUNTIES~ lor haha! bleah...

Lables: Am I really make euu all hate mi!? Pls giv mi an answer !?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower