Haix.... so sian and tired lor -_-'''
Got so mani things to do worx ai yo~ den just now afternoon come back rest awhile jiu use com till bout 4pm Kor jiu come back liao so jiu return him the com lor den he bout at 5pm plus go sleep den Jie using till 6.30 plus....
I 7pm den use cause wanna watch television program hahas den use come find for 2moro CPA coursework information lor OMG~
Damn sick and tired of it lor den later after post need go do mai math home works again T-T
Oh ya today Mr James Tan mai Maths Teacher give us back our common test paper liao guess how much I score! =P
OMG~! I cant believe I pass lor haha YEAH~ ^^ 29/40
Hope MYE can work harder ^^

Shit man haven eat mai dinner dots lor don feel like eattinq lor they kept calling mi go inject den faster eat mai dinner T-T ai yo~!
I know le lah mummy/ daddy ! ^^ hahas
Okie lah jiu post till here larhs ^^
bye bye...... MUACKS~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower