Wat the hell damn sick and tired of everything lor ! T-T
Just hope all the trouble and things will stop disturbinq mi... PLS!
The most angry want is that I in school messaging Alvin secretly and some more I havinq lesson and cannot brinq phone to school de lor [impossible cant brinq]....
I called him to tell mac the manager that I cant take off mai time go work cause got a lot of school work to do dots.... den manager ask mi to called them lor
WAT THE HELL LAH !

Euu all this people!
Euu think I dont wanna called meh is I CANT lah...
Den they wan mi to called and tell them myself...
suddenly got vibration and is wat the **** lor some more we havinq test den the class veri quiet and small lor veri de long vibration lor den suai sia the whole class heard it lor and look at mi so as mai teacher....
Manager! why must that time called!?

Wat the hell arrrrrr~!!!!!! CONFICATED LOR !!! T.T
Euu all this people if don believe mi euu all can sack mi off de I DON MIND AND DON CARE !!!
I oso got thing to do de lor!
I have a lot of thing to slove and ...... just a lots of thing and problem for mi to do so PLS! Leave mi alone I don care if tomoro I go work euu all nag at mi, scold mi or give mi any forms I don wanna care!...
I have a lot of things to settle now! .....
AND I CANT DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And don think of lettinq mi be CL PLS~! cause I really don wan, not suitable and not INTERESTED so..... PLS THINK!
Now...
Mai everything change le!
TOTALLY CHANGE~~~! [T.T]

Euu all this people [other people/frens but not mac ppl] can think of mi this illness person can !!!?
I know that euu all will think that got this kind of illness so wat!? NO BIG DEAL!
Still can be like normal human just that will be a little trouble some!
But I really don think that it is just A LITTLE trouble some!......
Euu all will not understand!
And the feelinq that ur veri close friend or other people that they know euu and euu de.....
Kept betrayinq euu!
Gossip bout euu and laugh at euu whenever they wan!
Talk behind ur back bout euu and all the words that euu hate to hear it!
WHY!?
WHY so mani people treat mi so bad!!!!!!!
WHYYYYYY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If euu really hate mi just tell mi straight away!
No need hide urself de and spam mai blog and said mi till so badly and insult mi!,
Mai family!,
And mai frens!!!

I OSO HAVE HEART & FEELINQS OKIE!!!
Why euu all this healty, smart and proud people just cant shut ur mouth to talk bout others people/ur frens problems!
WHY JUST CANT SHUT UR MOUTH UPPPP~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [T-T]
Really hope that I go sleep and... don wanna wake up anymore till....
I find back the real mi! ......................

Few days ago...
Mai home just happen something serious and nearly I don have a home and maybe will not see mi ever again.... [euu all will be happy....]
Now... need to said bout money!
Everytime money! WHY!? [T-T]
Den now really sick le! wat the hell lor..... haix.......
Don feel like movinq myself just wanna lie on mai bed and rest till I recover!
Really hope can find some place to stress myself down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower