OH~! the weather so so hot lor T-T
Haix... just came back from school now... alone at home Kor and Jie haven end school den mummy go appointment so sad lor nothinq to eat OMG~ I am damn hungry worx haix.... Think only can eat bread le bahx T-T

Wat the hell lor today in school arrrrr~
The sittinq arrangement OMG~! I don wan lah T.T
Actually at first I was veri excited bout mai sittinq place den I was ask to sit with Joshua den at de end shilong said he cant see cause he was far behind from the white board -_-'''
Den.... Joshua and shilong change... MUMMY~!!!!
Ai yo~ den Paulyn said I was happy to sit with mi DOTS..... OMG~! lor alamak la I was scare to sit with him lor okie TT ai yo~!
Den lynn said she jealous bout mi cause she cant sit with shilong worx but erm.... if euu wanna sit with him hor I... don mind =P Just inform Mdm Hartini ^^
DOTS man.....
Don know why feel so scare to sit with him lor some times =P
Hahas...

Tomoro Thursday...
ASSEMBLY DAY~! arrrrrr.... wat the hell TT
Today EBS lesson I was not really excited for mai EBS comment test cause I don have confident to pass hahas.... den at the end got 4/20 =P damn it!~ hahas
I was veri concern bout mai English and maths lor ^^ hahas Hope will have good result den ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower