Haix... damn sian and tired lor -_-''''Just came back from work hahas.....
Early morninq wake up jiu never eat anything till after work eat one burger and drink one small coke light dots damn discustinq sia =P
I den jiu don eat liao lor don feel like puttinq any stuff inside haix...
Den luckily de pizza save mi lor hahas ^^
Cos they all order pizza mah den I jiu eat lor OMG!~ is so delicious man hahas.... veri de long never eat pizza liao worx =P

OMG!!!!!!!
So fast jiu February liao ai yo~ sian lor T.T
'N' level gettinq near liao some more common test cominq too! T.T
ARRRR~! STRESS LAL T.T [=P]
Haix hope everything can just be good, fine and normal nothinq happen ! T.T pls~!!!

Diao -_-''''
Today work is... damn busy sia and the most happier day I ever have ^^
Don know why today work so happy lor !? hmm...... hahas...
Although something veri sad just happen yesterday but still need to live with mai smile ^^
And.... I.... really need it [mai smile] back! Hope I will get everything back one day and I MUST!!! hahas KAMPATEH worx xiiaoyanqq =P

Oh ya haha! I changinq mai schedule to Friday, Saturday and Sunday le hahas ^^
So that I can concentrate on wat I wan le YEAH~!!!
Terence thanks for the settinq [bout schedule time and day ^^] !!! MUACKS~!

Den mean while workinq saw Alvin at xiaoDi shop slackinq den sad lor no chance to chat with him just only can give him a smile hahas....
Alvin I'm okie now le no need worry mi lah ^^ really....
Thx for ur concern too! euu oso must tak good care hor don everytime said mi lah bleah =P Hope too see euu soon den ^-^ hahas....

And today got Lisa and xinYi pei mi work quite enjoy lor ^^
Thanks for urs concern, smile and jokes guys T.T
I'm happy to have euu all around mi... friend! ^-^
Euu two remember euu all at counter wanna sing mi xiaozhu songs cos wanna see mi happy or smile but I turn myself and go to crew room!???
I'm not purposely wan cos... I see euu two wanna make mi happy and some more I don know euu two veri long/well den euu all concern mi so much till I almost wanna cry den don wanna euu all to see mi cry or mai sad face so... I jiu go behind and hide lor..... Sorry worx T.T
And something happen at home veri seriously and I cant take it so.... anyway all mai dearest friends... thanks so much!? really wanna thank euu all ^^ MUACKS~!!!
Now friends are also mai world le ^^ haha =P


Haix... Hope everything can come over bahx ^^
And.... Just wish mai family members can be more healthier and live veri happy everyday!
<> XiiaoYanQQ LOVES ALL OF EUU [ppl who I know and know mi de] <>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower