So tired lor hahas^^ 2day sleep till 10.30am plus den wake up sia bleah...
Ytd late bout 5 mins for training at work there den YiHao called mi to treat everyone for lunch den I was like -_-!!!
Haix... forget it but at the end still joking de hahas... den bout to start liao Iswarn com and said wan tak mi out cos not enough crew den I T.T den oso no choice go work at the kitchen lor aft tht runner dots...

Aft a while Yihao jiu bring all his "students" go work at the counter or wat lor den jiu work till 12.30pm aft a while jiu end liao den I whole day not feeling well sia cos from morning till end training I haven eat and only drink water but drink liao feel like vomit sia hahas... Den YiHao jiu called someone to tak one hot milo for mi to drink hahas... den XinYi go went and giv it to mi hahas den we jiu go tak EMC den we all makan together lor ^^

Aft tht I jiu work all the way to 5pm plus lor so sia all the way headace lor dots lor T.T
Den finally can "go home" liao den I at there eat liao den rest don feel like going home den jiu sit thtere lor den Lu Bin came liao den told mi tht monkey got com work den I jiu wait till he com lor...
Bout half hour later he came liao den I jiu wait till he end work lor but meanwhile he working I packing condiments and some more is FOC[free of charge] den mai manager chase mi home sia cos this few days mani things gone missing dots lor like I wan take or steal their things lor so angry sia bleah...

Den I finish liao I jiu go out wait for him lor luckily mai three cutie friends are out side eating hahas... Den I reach home bout 12.30 plus bahx i tink hahas... cos I and monkey chat till miss the last bus den he called his father com and fetch him and mi home lor hahas so thankful hahas...
K lah got to logout liao mai bro wanna use com liao T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower