Just came back from AMK Hub hahas quite tired lor :P
Mummy sleep all the way sia till I wake her up or else we will miss stop worx hahas really lah Daddy and Mummy really veri de tired then mi lor Ke lian thats why i love them so much^^

Haix... still cant really forget that memories and it still in mai mind worx don know why lor ! Hope to forget faster cos like this to him and mi will be much better and oso lah to everyone too^^

Haix... T-T till now like this le so mani things happen on mi WHY!
After the result out I was feeling veri sad but oso cannot do anything only accept it...
That time I was really hope that mai love ones will be by mai side chat with mi, hug mi, joke with mi so that I won feel so down...
But... really lah all this things cant blame anyone only can blame myself not really to go cherish and make clear...

But at the end all of euu still came and see mi when the minute I saw euu all mai face started to have smile again^^ Thx to euu all!
But still hope I won give up so easily bahx... mai life will get more tougher, uneasy and uncomfortable!...
So hope that all mai angels will encourage and support mi when I really feel veri sad and down bahx^^ ...........

Finally lah... 2moro start work le^^ Should be happy de but don know why I become no feeling anymore le... I hope to find the answer one day....
I now feel veri sad and confuse... don know if wanna listen to mai parents to quit the job a not cos bout mai illness and is veri trouble some...
I know i promise euu all not to leave till the day I really cant go on but... no choice...
I oso don really wish to leave too but... I try to go on as long as I can ^^ alright?!

Hope euu all working with mi will happy then sad okie! ^^ I wanna see euu all smile worx! ^^ hahas...
And...erm.... hope euu all help mi when I needed ur help can? Cos I don know when I will collapses :P

One more thing the BBQ I think euu all held urself bahx^^ sry le I cant joy euu all hope euu all will enjoy without mi!? hahas...
Don worry I will give euu all present de^^ Is chrismax present... not really expensive lah just some easy things only lah^^ Hope euu all will like it den hahas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower