Hahas so happy finally can come home le^^ haha
Haix... still will have some bad news lor... nvm lah things happen le jiu happen le cant turn back so the only thing to do is ACCEPT it lor...
So now mai life everything totally change le and now mai time really cannot waste!

So funny lor the day [24/11/08 , Monday] go appointment evening jiu need hospitalize lor till today lor^^
There can be mai home liao hahas cos not the 1st time staying there mah^^ [:P]
So touch and thankful lor all mai Mac frens come and visit mi^^ and bought mi so mani things lor! ai yo don waste money buy all this mah euu all share money buy one thing jiu okie le^^
But still wanna thanks euu all lah^^

Adele, Lisa, Feng Ming, XinYi, Fredrick, Shawn, Alvin, Eileen, JunJie, Marmie, Ying Jing, Dominic Uncle, Gu Ma, mai baobei Jie and lastly of cos is mai PARENT^^
Thank you so much to come and pei mi, chat/play with mi, concern mi! ^^
So glad that I have all of euu and to live in this world!
Thank god that I have all this dearest, cute, handsome, pretty, kind, funny, supportive frens!!!
I LOVE EUU ALL AND NV FORGET EUU ALL DE!^^

Haix.... sad thing coming up la...
maybe need to leave mac worx cos of mai illness T-T Ai yo oso no need so serious to leave mah rite mummy/daddy?!
Just control and notice the time and everything jiu can liao I noe euu all scare I forget but I will try mai best to remeber and do everything on time de^^ okie?!
Pls let mi stay I really don wish to go lah T-T

Miss mac veri de much lor T-T
So wish I can faster go back work sia!
MAC I WILL BE BACK DE! ^^ hahas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower