[ 我爱的人却不在爱我了...
但我很开心曾经拥有和你在一起的日子^^
希望接下来的日子的你...
是带着微笑过生活...
迎接幸福的到来过着新的生活^^ ]

Haix...Still thinking of that of cos haix don noe when den can totally forget it...
maybe... need more time or forever bahx...
REALLY.... really cant forget all the memories T-T

I really don noe wat to do so wish that got something for mi to do to make myself damn tired!
Every nite before sleep will think of everything den jiu T-T haix... really feel veri de uncomfortable! feel like keeping myself in the room big cry!!!
I REALLY DON NOE WAT TO DO!

Really hope all mai angel will be by mai side and pei mi^^ ....................
If not I don noe wat will happen to mi.....
Hope I will still have chance to see all mai frens! ........

Ai yo why all talk bout leaving mac huh! Ai yo yo... no need make thing till so big bahx hahas^^ ...
Just tak it as normal nth happen jiu can le mah RITE! all mai dearest fren?!
I don wanna see all mai dearest fren sad den cry jiu just one person wanna left leave this is not worth it I just hope all of euu to stay cos I really don wanna lose any fren! Euu all really veri important to mi REALLY! ^^ [T-T]

So hope euu[he] won leave euu all behind just bcos of this stupid problem okie^^
I noe he is really good and treat euu all veri gd just like euu all said de SHIFU & TUDI mah rite hahas^^
Wish to see all of us together again!
And... happily ever after!^^ hahas...

And one more thing THIS IS IMPORTANT HOR^^
Christmas Day Hope that we all will have BBQ party together so all must come cannot don come UNLESS... euu hate mi^^ hahas [bleah]
All mai dearest fren remember to take OFF worx^^

I really glad that I noe all of euu and have all of euu and euu too^^[euu should noe... yup thats euu le... no need think^^] to be mai frens^^
Hope euu won avoid mi let be fren again 好吗?^^
Euu ar I msg euu no reply to mi de -_-!!!

Dots... 2moro 22/11/08 should be our 1st month de but... hahas....
HEY! some more I already prepare present liao sia...
prepare for bout 2 weeks le leh make till mai hand wanna get cut off sia T-T

我已经深深的爱上你了! ]

这是无法改变的...
你叫我把你给忘了...
[ 这是很难做到的一件事!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower