Hahas morning everyone!^^
Just eaten breakfast... actually don wanna eat de but mai mummy bought liao I don wanna waste it jiu eat it up lor hahas...
Haix... sian sia early morning wake up feel so uncomfortable feel like vomit lor....
Now really de sick liao sia having slightly fever, cough and headache worx...

Feel like crying is really de feeling veri bad sia hope 2moro manger to go work bahx^^
Later bout 1pm plus jiu need go appointment le... Feeling a bit scare lor of cos^^
See how doctor said lor hope can continue work bahx^^

Just now read through quite a numbers of blog feeling a bit erm... confuse and blur bahx...
Ai yo I tell euu hor ur tiger meimei said she will leave the store when I wanna leave that means we will leave together but now is not de right time to do this mah...
And some more euu already promise us not to go le worx and yet euu still wanna.... haix... But if euu really wanna leave must tell us and oso must tell us why worx okie?^^

Euu leave is not really a good thing for them lah they really need euu mah... I just maybe cant continue cos euu know lah^^ hahas...
But I oso really don wish to leave just need to depends bahx...
Just hope everything will be fine lor.... But by the way hor euu wanna leave hor make mi feel like euu don wanna see mi and wanna avoid mi worx?!!!
But said true de lah^^ ....
Euu talk to mi I really feel that we are fren but euu some times I look at euu or euu look at mi den [we] turn away make mi remember that worx...
So I hope we can just be normal and chat like that lor I just wish like that lah nothing else le^^

At last lah still wanna tell euu DON LEAVE they really need euu include ur tiger meimei don let all the bad ppl bully them so euu must stay and protect them mah rite?!^^
I maybe need some time to settle some thing so will not see mi quite often worx all mai dearest frens^^
This thing is veri important is bout mac hope euu all will support mai suggestion bahx^^
When the time is her I will tell euu all de so must be happy for mi kie I don wanna see cries faces and no smile on euu all faces! okie!? ^^

Marmie I miss euu sia fell like going out with euu lor T-T I oso got alot alot things to tell euu^^
Really hope that one day can see euu again and chat with euu^^
Last long with daddy hor ^^

Seeing euu all[dearest frens] having smile on face everyday it make mi feel mai day sunshine! really... ^^
Everyday will pas and need time to pass with smile and sad...
Smile...
Will make all ppl around euu happy and will have smile just like euu have^^
It make the day good...
Sad...
Just feel frustrated wanna cry, cant do anything....
ppl see euu don wanna talk to euu cos maybe will scare euu angry or sad to recall ur memories...
This is how lifes everyday [maybe^^] so why don have smile on ur face and don feel stress like this will have fun...

K lah need go prepare for everything le BB got to go le worx^^
ALL DEAREST FENS.... I WILL REMBER EUU ALL DE DON WORRY HAHAS^^
Okie lah.... really lor take care when I not around euu all^^
protect urself okie^^
MUACKS! love euu all lots lots lots!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower