能看到你我感到很开心...
看到你... 会让我觉得很心痛!...
能和你说话让我感到很幸福^^ ...

Dots lor euu promise us won go de lor at de end still wanna do it! Break Promise worx... Euu ar like this will make ur three ladies tudi sad de lah haix...
Why wanna leave worx can tell mi mah?!
Mani of us really don wanna see euu leave lah... know/see euu leaves will only make us sad and wanna cry but I know is ur choice I will respect it^^
But hope euu won forget us and must come visit us worx^^... hahas...

Mai four cutie angels [Adele, Liza, XinYi and Feng Ming...] I really don wanna see euu all sad but to see euu all have smile on ur face everyday! ^^
Just let mi have a veri nice, good and peaceful
memories of all of euu can mah?
I don have smile is okie de I just wan euu all to be happy alright!?
Mai fren happy and happiness is mai most happier thing den everything so hope to see euu all smile the next time I see euu all worx^^ I don wanna see cry faces okie hahas^^

I know euu all wanna mi to forget everything but it is quite impossible... But I really will try mai best...
I know that he will going oversea for bout one month so... of cos lah will miss this best fren de^^
Think the others oso will de lah...
So... hope and wish that 2moro is not the last day to see all mai dearest and baobei frens bahx...

Haix... don know wat to do sia now is really de tired liao cant really wan go sleep but still thinking of that...
Really feel veri uncomfortable!... Don know why feel like begin alone now don wanna talk, eat, go out play... just don wanna do anything just lie at bed have a big cry...
CRY! really make mi feel better which is wat I doing every night before sleep...

I know lah he don like mi he still thinking of her^^
But don noe why she don like him worx? dots...
Ai ya I know lah love is veri selfish and can be cruel too... Don like jiu don like, like jiu like haix... don know wat is this sia hahas...
I really thing that the time he said wanna stead with mi is just only a moment crush bahx or maybe just replacement lor I don know and don wanna know better if not I really will get more hurt...
They three said he got really like mi before but I don know lah cos I just only know that I was veri happy when he ask mi for stead and I was oso 100% sure that I do really like/love him de^^ hahas...
But now is frens still not bad worx ^^

All mai dearest frens take good care lah!^^
Don worry lah I won quit de but must depend if I can continue working I oso don really wish to leave cos I have all of euu^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower