Haix.... sian sia this few days feel veri lonely and don wanna care anything... and don feel like living any more! T_T
Everything for mi is just NO! NO! NO! so irritating!!! WHY???!

On Sunday or Monday ar I T ot sure when lah I forgot liao hahas...
I was working split shift den working at night de that night is the most black face that I have ever seen! So mani ppl du lan at one person JUST ONE PERSON sia!
That black tall stupid face! bleah!
Cos I was working in the kitchen with others three crew/frens... den service in mah we four jiu abit chiong lor den some more no product how he wan us to out the product STUPID SIA!!!
Den I go cook 10:1 breef meat den I jiu burn dao mai finger lor...
I was the one standing outside de den he jiu shoot mi said "Inside got four person why mai product cannot out!" He so smart den come in help lah! wait the no customer liao den come in said mi BLEAH!!!

Den I was angry lah I don care him he scold mi NVM I don wanna the other crew in the kitchen to get scolded by that black faces too! Den I bear with him I just bear lor nvm de! Den after the crowd clear liao he pull mi out to do counter den I du lan mai whole face turn black sia mai mood is already not veri shine liao and yet ask mi go do counter wat the hell lor!

Den I jiu called Xin Yi do counter for mi hahas ke lian sia den I do her runner ^^
After that no customer again I wanna go behind drink water den that black guy walk towards mi den he bang to mi sia he purposly wan lor! feel like scolding him sia...
Den I jiu all de wait black face till I end work hahas...

Sian sia today need work till 11pm lor den 2moro and friday OFF! hahas...
Haix... 2day all de youngster in mac go chalet lor so good I oso wan mai parent every time like this de sia wait till last moin den said giv mi go den is already too late lor stupid sia... haix don go jiu don go lor I rather go work but I wanna go chalet just wanna relax myself mah dots lor...

Ke lian de Marmie she like got alot problem wanna tell mi sia hope can find one day go out with her and chat^^ MARMIE I NV FORGET EUU! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower