안녕~ 여러분 ! 굿모닝 ㅅㅅ
Morningggggggg! having a hard time now ... sleepy ... tired ... sad! having menses early in the morning ... haha! yesterday went CL class, hmmmm~ fun and interesting :)I was surprised to see my ex store member hehe!!! Aunty Fatimah and Raidah OMG! miss them sooooooooo much, they said that I really slim down damn lot when the last time they saw me haha! They tell all this to Hazim man! awkward! haha!!!
Yesterday class we got role play, games and examination! haha ... I'm so glad and happy that I got the Dean's List badge hehe!!! Really thought I'm gonna get nothing but I just think that I'm lucky haha!
Went store to meet Hazim early in the morning 6am, but he was late. He told me he woke up slightly late but he reached quite in time, and we are not late for the class too cause lesson starts at 8.30am as I thought it's 8am. After class ended we went back store as I also meet Choon Yen mummy haha!

She was packing the condiments for the large order and then we went pizza hut along with Hazim, he can't go bakc JB at that time cause jam!? peak hour! haha! We ate so full and talk a lot, jokes around haha! and very sad that I didn't took the picture of what we ate! cause I left my phone at store charging, phone really dead haha

After dinner went back store again haha! I help kelvin with his schedule, omg! really spent hours to complete haha! and choon yen mummy get back to her condiments packing which I mention I'll help her but in the end Hazim helped her hehe!

This few days I'm tired to post ... Having meeting next month so as my appointment, everything comes together! oh boy ... Mummy having SGH appointment today, don't feel like going somehow having menses some more it's all the way at Outram Park. Tired to go so far plus I still got work haha! awesome~ ... Think gonna accompany mummy to SGH first then go for work, hope it's possible and in time ... rushhhhhhh

Few days ago I went to watch DREDD with hubby haha! the movie is not bad to watch, I'll rate **** ... haha!
The day before I went home after work sister sent me this picture haha! so cuuuuuuuuuteeeee! ^^ That baby is my neighbour so cubby man! They're sitting on a chair together hehe!

I'm gonna change my wallpaper ... hmmmmm~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower