Wednesday, 12th September POST

안녕! ㅋㅋㅋ~ ... 오랜만의 블로그!
haha! using sister lappy now, it's 9.15pm! tomorrow working morning very tired! don't think I can be able to wake up so early ... Friday going for care central appointment sighhhhh ... I don't like appointment ... Today went plaza singapura with hubby hehe! Went to get this for Eileen haha! spent around $30 to caught it!
But sad that only spent few hours together cause hubby got to go for his run and have to reach by 6pm ... plus we really have been a very long time since we last went for dating together ... sad ... I miss those days when we spent the whole day together for movies! shopping! hehe ... but I just have to bear with two more weeks hehe!!! Hubby birthday ^^ went to buy all this! hehe ... DIY birthday cards for hubby kekeke
went kopitiam for our breakfast and lunch haha! cause we meet up quite late ... sad! we never miss to have the Indonesia cuisine meal haha! yummy! but next time we really have to share one plate for our next visit! it's really too much for one person serving haha ...

Yesterday Tuesday, 11th ...
Went for work in the morning, attachment manager came around 11am!? cause our store manager having meeting ... while they've meeting there's one stupid customer insist to get a curry sauce, he order one Large fries and one apple pie ... But too bad our rules changed! We refund him his money as he asked for it, too bad that he have nothing to eat ... go complain I don't care if you think NEX mall got the better service then what for you come HGM!? ... lol ... I went home early that day, 8pm+++ haha ... feeling tired of staying late haha

Monday, 10th ...
omg! I can't recall haha! if I'm not wrong I got work that day ... I don't usually work on Monday cause after weekends I'll sure feel tiref but just nice that I took off on the Sunday, 9th ... I went to meet my best friend. EILEEN at PS for lunch and shopping! we went flea market and I bought a bag! rings! earring! haha! spent almost $100 HEHE! miss shopping
 I forgot to take the picture of the earrings haha ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower