안녕히 주무세요! 하하~
Just eaten my dinner :)) ㅋㅋㅋ~ feeling so full haha! Before my dinner I have Bean curd, soy bean and cheese pancake from Mr Bean! 오모~~~ Really so full now omg! haha! Using sister lappy now and she just came home! LOL! ... So sad tomorrow working 10am instead of 12pm, got called from Seah! so as Wednesday, will be working 9.30 instead of 10am ... OMG! nowadays my schedule really in a big mess! confused! ...

So wish I could stay at McCafe haha! wanna learn it! Practical better ... Today went CS meet hubby we ate old chang kee and then went for Toast box, we drink Ice Barley and he ate Curry rice but I ate kaya butter toast bread haha ... went hubby house after that ... have a while of sleep time before hubby go for his run ... then I went HGM after he drop off at Woodleight station to take bus!

I went popular to get some small note book and the new catalog is out, like finally! haha! i waited for so long man! ... after I went library to find Miley Cyrus "Miles To Go' book ... I found it! hahaha! can't find it at book store but I maybe should go KINOKUNIYA for a vist! maybe there have it haha!

Next week I got BoonKeng Central appointment, 27th! 28th having CL class and then next month having SGH appointment! oh god~~~ and I have lots of paper work to do and complete! OMG! ... 화이팅~~~ 아자! 아자! ㅅㅅ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower