It's getting 11pm already ... feeling really tired! washed three pail of clothes ... my hand are totally numb so as my leg! haha ... cause mummy said she tired of washing so I washed it for her! OMG! really tiring! haha! This weekends I get to work morning full eight hours till evening time ... sighhhhh! thought of working really kills me most of the time... but medication totally kill me ... Can't manage my blood sugar well when I work night shift TIRED! ... feeling kinda stress ... I don't know what to do man ...

Today went Boon Keng Diabetic central appointment @ 9am ... slightly late haha! ... got no supplies today cause I didn't test my blood that often ... plus I don't usually got that much time and energy to do it .. haha ! went back HGM to meet mummy for breakfast! and then groceries! went home after that but went out to HGM mall again to meet sister hahahaha! I was freaking lack of sleep and yet I still can go out two times ...

Baked brownie cheesecake when we got home ... hmmm! taste not bad but just too bad and sad that it's not properly done haha! The Brownie cake was too much and thick, the cheese cake is too little and thin LOL! like no match!? haha ... Taste quite well actually haha! I'll upload the image some other days! off to sleep now!~ good night ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower