Good Evening~ ... feeling so bored todayyyyy! haha! My another off days! lol! so difficult to get off days on weekends ... But feel so great to stay at home although I'm bored hehe! ... This two days I watched Resident Evil muahahaha!!! I'm addicted after I went for the movie, " Resident Evil : Revolution " ... Love the movie ^^ hehehehehehe!!! Alice is always so cool and awesome! I also went to watch " The Fierce Wife / 犀利人妻 " It's the ending for the female leading role to choose which guy for her happiness, her ex-husband or the guy that help her out from the horror situation that her ex-husband did to her ... It's ending from the drama series actually, go watch it! ^^ It's really an awesome drama! I rate 5 * hahahaha

Recently I've kept listening to 태티서 " TWINKLE, BABY STEP " and 서인영 " ANYMORE / 애니모어 " haha!!! Lovvvvvvev their voiceeeee oh boyyyyy! and I seriously can't wait for Miley Cyrus new album OMGGGG!!! I'm so freaking out XD Ooooohhhh! I'm watching " To The Beautiful You / 아름다운 그대에게 " I feel that I'm slow to watch it haha but I really seldom used computer ot even have the time to watch it, but now I download Fushion app from App Store! Mine only can be download when I connect WiFi ... LOL! so I can lie on bed and watch it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ! 만세~~~

I bought this few days a go haha! there's two cover page, 샤이니 & 투애니원 ㅎㅎㅎ! 
Yesterday I woke up in the morning to watch this LOL! my favourite childhood show hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower