헬로!!! ㅎㅎ~ 나 너무 피곤해 아~~~ ... ㅠㅠ
Finally I'm home and having rest now! Just done with my shower haha! Feel so fresh! ^^ Have a tough day today, really very busy! Usually there's no much sales on Sunday but surprisingly today was so different! It's just like Saturday haha!!! So many crowd~ ... Hmm! I guess maybe there no much crew working that's why we're having hard time working! ... Really tired! Everyone are tired! ... Haha!!!

When I was working just now my back starts to ache! Very sad ... Sigh ... Hope will not feel any pain like the previously! Really damn pain and I don't know why! Very sad ... Guess that I injured my back! ... :((( no energy now! Haha!!! Falling asleep! And it's nearly 9pm ... Tomorrow finally get to hubby but sad that he's having run tomorrow so only get to meet for some times! ...

And!!! One more thing! I don't know when I'm gonna start practicing my bakery haha!!! Haven got all the ingredient yet! So sad! No money tooooooo! Really sad~ ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower