Please think for the others !

I’m so mad right ! Such an unreasonable old witch! Really hate her so much! The weather is so bad recently and these two days the sun is out and you expect me to head out just to  pay the CC bill for you??? Seriously! All the laundry I can do it myself I doesn’t need you to help, all the meals I also can cook for my Husband and my kids I don’t need you to do it for me. Just because I’m living under your fucking house, just because I’m living with you I have to tolerate all your bullshit. You didn’t even appreciate what I fucking did for you and this house when you all in bad situations. I also could go out to earn money and buy a flat just for me and my boys, I really doesn’t wanted to live under this fucking house of yours!

So what if it’s your house but I have to follow all your stupid idiot traditional rules or even tolerate your commands and comments! I’m not your servant, I’m your Son Wife! Your DIL! I’m someone else daughter as well! You bloody hell old witch! I can’t stop myself from hating you more and more! I could just fight back for myself and my boys or even my Husband! I don’t need you in my fucking life! Not even a second I fucking needs you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower