Another bad morning ...

Good morning ! It’s another day of bad weather and bad starts of the morning ... I just wish I can leave this place or even leave this fucking world of mine, can’t believe that I’ve got to tolerate all these shit that I don’t deserve ... even my Husband understands what’s going on and the situations that have to be solve but somehow she just have no brain to think. She just so selfish and think only for herself, she can’t think on the other side.

Just now I wanted to cook Korean Ramen (Instant noodle)  for my breakfast because I really don’t feel like eating the food from my house coffee shop. She comment in a tone just like telling me off, she said that I’m already pregnant but yet I keep eating instant noodle. On the starts when I’m having the third one she also comment that I’m pregnant but keep eating instant noodle, she comment that I should not eat so much instant noodle but eat more good and fresh food. 

I don’t understand! Really don’t understand! Why she got to order me so much when I’m already pregnant with the third one and think about financial I’m already rich enough to eat instant noodle. It’s not that I like to eat instant noodle! Most of the time I’ve got no cash and also would like to save up some money to buy diapers and mostly her groceries! That’s why I have to eat instant noodle, it’s not that good for health I fucking know and especially during pregnancy... but most of the time I’ve just got no choice but at least there’s food for me to settle a meal, at least! 

I have no idea what she’s thinking! She also don’t cook food that is specially for pregnant lady so why is she commenting so much? Every day dinner I’ve got to suffer and force myself to eat what she cooks and mostly it doesn’t suits my appetite. I wish to settle my own dinner most of the time or even get takeout food but I’m just afraid that she would thinks that I doesn’t want to eat what she cooks and give me some faces. I’ve encountered !

So currently I have not eaten my breakfast yet and later I still need to go for work ... what a good starts of the day! I’ve to take my insulin before my meal, thank god that I’ve yogurt drinks at home so for a time I won’t faint due to Low sugar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower