Monday bluuuuue ! ^^

Hehe!!! Hello~ Heading for Orchard with my sister today keke! Really have been a veeeeeeery long time since I last went orchard with my sister ^^ ♥♥♥ haha leaving baby Jerald at home with my in-laws ... New year is coming, wish to get new clothes but too bad that there's limit on my cash hahaha! Gonna buy some shoes and maybe wallet too ...

Having lunchhhhh with sister too but not sure what to have for lunch... hmmm! Craving for fast food lolll ... mos burger!? Keke! Tomorrow is Christmas eveeee ^^ and end of the year is approaching already~ so fast haha!
Yesterday went back home with bubby and brought baby Jerald along too ... family gathering haha! Uncle ben was there too, we all have lunch together... We have soup, seaweed chicken, char siew and sushi! Lolll haha! It's all food and I also bought some dim sum over too omgggg ^^ haha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower