Going Hougangggg !

Hehe! Heading Hougang mall to meet bubby ... with sister along! She wanna go Mall watson to get some stuff and I will be going home with bubby later on ... haha! And bubby wanna eat 汤圆... ask me to buy some too haha! So greedy~ hehe every time craving for food ^^ bubby ended work and gave me a call when I was at AMK Hub, he said he going for massage and takes around 40 minutes... The time is just nice for me haha... travel from AMK to Hougang meanwhile he doesn't need to wait for me ... bought one pair of shoe today at far east plaza... too bad that didn't snap any photos today with sister, too many people went for shopping haha! Christmas is hereeeeee hehe


Bubby bought this before we went home hehe! Mr Bean, Salted Bean ^^ yum yum! Taste good hehe!

Bought the rest at Far East Plaza the Korea store hehe! Really have been a long time since I last went shopping ... Love the feeling of shopping and spending money lolll~ ^^
Hope there will still have chance to hang out with sister again ^^ I miss her every single dayyyyyy~ loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower